quarta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2007

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight - Tour Edition (2007)

Clique Aqui pra começar o download
Click na Foto pra começar o Download

Linkin Park - Minutes To Midnight - Tour Edition (2007)
01-Wake
02-Given Up
03-Leave Out All The Rest
04-Bleed It Out
05-Shadow Of The Day
06-What I've Done
07-Hands Held High
08-No More Sorrow
09-Valentine's Day
10-In Between11-In Pieces
12-The Little Things Give You Away
13-No Roads Left (Bonus Track)
14-What I've Done (Distorted Remix) (Bonus Track)
15-Given Up (Third Encore Session) (Bonus Track)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Incrivel Como Podemos Fazer Fortuna na Net Honestamente, Venha, Seja + um a ter Estabilidade Financeira!